Monday, November 5, 2012

What if...

What if the restaurants' owners discover my secret identity?

- Will they post pictures of me and tell their staff to be wary of me?
- Will they make me disappear?
- Will they collude together and poison me so I will stop blogging about them?
- Will I get special treatment so they appear on my safe list?
- Will they hire a hitman to take me out?
- Will they hire a Chinese spy to kidnap me, bring me to China and feed me Chinese food till I diarrhea out my instestines?
- Will they hire Bryan Mills (played by Liam Neeson)?



Time will tell. In the meantime, I can look forward to eating my next meal at Mr. Ho's house. I think I will dip all the food in alcohol for extra measure and take some Pepto-Bismol.

I never had Pepto-Bismol before. I rely on Chinese medicine. Maybe that's why it is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment