Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Northern Dumplings - I think my stomach can handle Mainland restaurants

I'm not a photographer, I'm just good with numbers

View Larger Map  

Date visited: June 10, 2012

Time: Around 1 pm to 2 pm

Party Size: 7

Price: $4.99, before tax, for myself

Total for 7 people after tax. Not even sure if they report the HST to CRA. Chinese mentality: extra 13% in my pockets, they can't trace cash transactions. They will receive a notice for an HST audit from the CRA soon.
Food consumed:
- Minced pork and soya paste noodle

Pictures of food consumed: (Click on image to enlarge)

Stupid me, mixed the noodles before taking a picture, a blogger's biggest mistake.
Review of Restaurant: This was all the way back in June 2012 and I am blogging about it now. Kind of hard to remember what exactly happened to me stomach. I'm judging based on my stomach's reaction to this post. So far it is emotionless, therefore I can safely conclude that this restaurant did not scar my stomach. Or simply, that my stomach's memory was suppressed. Also, two other people had the same meal as me and did not complain.

Source: http://www.toronto.ca/health/dinesafe/index.htm?show=detail&id=107758
New restaurant means clean for now....it will soon feel the wrath of my stomach

VERDICT: Even during wartimes, there are peaceful days. This is one of those peaceful days. My stomach was well rested until the next battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment