Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Burger's Priest - Thou Shall Dine Here



View Larger Map

Date visited: May 10, 2013

Time: 4:00 pm

Party Size: 1

Price: $15.98 plus tax

Website: http://www.theburgerspriest.com/

Food consumed:
- Double cheesburger - $7.99
- Option (Cheese between two portobello mushrooms, breaded and deep fried) - $7.99

Pictures of food consumed: (Click on images to enlarge)


Review of Restaurant:
  • What did I think of the burger/service/overall?

Double Cheeseburger was full of beefy goodness. Juice was spilling out even before I ate it. The option, on the other hand, was not worth it. For the same price as the double cheeseburger, I would have gotten another one. Then again, I wanted variety that time. I was still hungry after finishing both, but ran out of cash. This place is cash only, a red flag in my books.
  • How did my sensitive stomach feel?

My stomach didn't have time to churn. It was too busy digesting the beefy goodness into good protein for my body. Boy oh boy was the double cheeseburger tasty.

City of Toronto Inspection Report

Source: http://www.toronto.ca/health/dinesafe/index.htm?show=detail&id=105810
I will only mention the significant infractions.

January 19, 2012 - One significant infraction
1. Fail to have reagent available at place of sanitation

July 9, 2012 - Two significant infractions
1. Fail to store food on racks or shelves
2. Fail to provide thermometer in storage compartments

June 27, 2013 - One significant infraction
1. Store utensils in manner not preventing contamination

VERDICT: As expected, why would I get food poisoned from this lovely burger joint. It was so good that I will come back for more burger goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment