Sunday, April 21, 2013

Donatello Restaurant - The Godfather

NOTICE TO READERS:

My friend's girlfriend's GODFATHER owns this restaurant. This review was carefully written so that I will still have fingers to type future blog entries.


View Larger Map

Date visited: March 2, 2013

Time: 7:00 pm

Party Size: 14

Price: $35.95 before tax and tips

Website: http://www.donatellorestaurant.ca/

Food consumed:
- Traditional bruschetta - on the house - FMV (fair market value) $6.95
- Bresaola (air-cured beef) on the house - FMV - $14.95
 - Stracciatella soup - $8.50
-  Cozze marinara (mussels steamed in tomatoes, garlic, wine spices & herbs) - on the house - FMV $12.50
- Ravioli with crab - $19.50
- Napoleon cake
- Tartufo (the Asian self calls it the "Italian mochi") - on the house
- Limoncello (lemon liqueur) - on the house
- Tequila - $7.95

Pictures of food consumed (in order of description above): (Click on images to enlarge)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Review of Restaurant:
  • Why did I come to this restaurant?

To celebrate my chum's birthday, his girlfriend booked this restaurant in order for our group to enjoy a nice Italian meal. Service was amazing. Our waitress and the owner made sure that our group was well taken care of.
  • How did my sensitive stomach feel?

The amount of food I had that night was astounding. At the end of the day, I didn't even feel full at all. I would have been broke if I ate like no tomorrow. Italian food never caused a stomach upset.

City of Toronto Inspection Report

(Click on image to enlarge)
Source: http://www.toronto.ca/health/dinesafe/index.htm?show=detail&id=94589
There is nothing to talk regarding the inspection report. If I do, I'll end up in a ditch somewhere in a rural area, best to keep my mouth shut. It's also not a Chinese restaurant.

VERDICT: APPROVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment